Friday, June 23, 2006

No time!!!

I have ZERO time right now, so I'm sorry this post is not going to be a lengthy post, full of useful and interesting information. But most of you just received a Very LONG email from me, with probably more info than you really wanted, so I'm not too worried about it. The short version of that email is that I am alive and fine, Georgia is actually that beautiful, my host family is also beautiful and very warm and welcoming, and except for the fact that they speak no English at all, we get along great!! We just laugh at each other and our situation, which is really the only thing you can do. I'm having a blast, staying very busy, trying to learn Georgian although it is extremely difficult, eating great and interesting food, and loving life for the most part, despite the fact that I have a hole in the ground instead of a toilet!! My fellow trainees are awesome, the staff is as well, and I have no more time in this little internet cafe because I have a session in 8 minutes!!! I love you and I love Georgia!